The Black Queen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sister site: Morbid Asylum
by Queen Mirage Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:13 am

» Character Death (Irata Amberdean)
by Queen Mirage Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:16 pm

» The over all Plot - A mans touch...
by Queen Mirage Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:27 pm

» Claim List
by Queen Mirage Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:50 pm

» The Application
by Queen Mirage Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:43 pm

» The Rules of this forum
by Queen Mirage Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:35 pm

The Rules of this forum

Go down

The Rules of this forum Empty The Rules of this forum

Post by Queen Mirage Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:35 pm

• 1st Person and 3rd Person Role Playing is allowed. I do not mind which. Just place in the thread that you are playing in 1st person. I myself, enjoy both.

• Please keep in mind that this is a GAME. True, we all have our moments, but please remember this is for entertainment.

• Know that even though you know a players character profile, your character does not. So they can not develop a sixth sense and then magically know whom they are and what they can do.

• If your character can not speak the elf tongue today then he good as well better not know it tomorrow. That is God modding. Try and play the way the characters are supposed to be. There is no reason to 'cheat that way.

• My word is law, end of story.

• Have fun and be respectful of others.

• Do not try and take control of someone's character, if you do then you will get a warning.

• No predicting the other players moves, or words for them, you can only control your character and Your characters familiar/Pet.

• Remember just because your character has a plot, every one may NOT want to be part of it, so when playing ,give the other players time to play their own plots.

• Be respectful to others, treat others how you want to be treated.

• No bashing OOC!

• PLEASE when registering, for this forum PLEASE use the name of the character you are playing with. DO NOT use the name of the celebrity or face claim you are using! WE play original muses here! So no harrypotterfan10, or Love_Me_deeply. Make a name like so: John Smith.

• PLEASE NO anime, manga or art for the representation of your character please! Use real celebs and models. If you need help finding one, let me know.

• DO NOT make your character all powerful! No one can sneeze and blow up the universe. None of that. Please be logical. The GODS are made that for a reason. So no human can kill a God with their pinkie... Just no.
Queen Mirage
Queen Mirage
Admin

https://blackqueen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum